Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
A Pre-Purchase Home Inspection by Foundation & Up will provide you with a better understanding of the property you are potentially going to purchase such as:
- Existing condition of various systems and components.
- Where further evaluation by certified professionals is required.
- Any safety hazards.
- Provide invaluable details about the property.
A Home Inspection with Foundation & Up will also,
- Reduces the number of surprises you may discover when you move in.
- Provide Free telephone or email consultation for as long as you own your home.
- Provide renovation/maintenance/energy saving advice, and answer any questions you may have from an objective standpoint as we do not benefit in any repair or improvement work.
Our Home Inspection will follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and provide the knowledge about the condition of the property that you require to decide to buy, renegotiate, or not to buy the property. These conditions will be reported to you in an easy to understand manner both verbally and in a written digital report.